Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Takmoangkat!


Salam readers!

We meet again today..hurmm…children… what is the day for today?... (teringat plak mase kecik2 pegi sekolah..pagi2 sebelum mula kelas mesti chekgu akan tanya soklan nih…readers ingat tak?.. ^^)… huhuu actually what I’m gonna share with you ols today is not about “THE GOOD OLD DAYs”…

It’is about “TAKMOANGKAT!”…huhuuhuh….a bit scary… I used to be friend with someone which I never met. Wowowo…wait… let me explain…it is not a blind date ok?... please…. :P …. (although I used to attend a blind date – it was when I’m in sekolah menengah ok.. ;p!... whatever…) … this guy introduced by one of my friend… actually i am not conformtable to be friend with someone who I never met before… uh.. berat hati la juge.. -_-!… but then, we keep on contact… I won't start any connection with him!.... of course!... tak caye u ols bule check my phone. No call out with his numbers accept call in. I bowsan whenever he called me… sorry to be frank… mau cair t*** telinga ak nih tahu tak?! …haish… dislike dislike… tapi borak nyer ntah pape… kejap-kejap… he sang a song & suddenly keep silent. What the heck is he trying to do?... I don’t have any clue, and no intention to think about it… whatever! And TODAY he is back!.... what a scary moment, while I reading on my journal for final year project – I got appointment with superviser tomorrow..ades... headache! Suddenly the phone is ringing, I thought it from my mak, macam thunderbird I lari amik phone atas katil… then actually it is not my mak…it is “JanganAngkat”?!!!.. huish.. I tak mo angkat, relief, I tak push button answer lagi.  I kept his number for safety purpose. Of course la, I got amnesia (ooopppss!...hmmm well that’s me… ^^v).. I don’t remember my contact… :D 

I named it “JANGANANGKAT”… (^_^)v… then I know the incoming call is from him… so what else I will do?... ignoring of course…ngeh3… (ok it is not funny. Stop giggling! I said stop!)… -_-! … am I that bad… I just don’t want to be known by him anymore… WHY?... wanna know WHY?... because I said so!... hohoho.. no la… it’s because I never meet him, I don’t really know him, although he’s introduced by my friend, I still don’t wanna take any risk for this kind of case. Well, readers in gender of female – you should know how it’s feel don’t you?... and readers on gender of male – i will not force you to put on our high heels… so don’t worry.

Hurmm… after all I wanna say “JANGANANGKAT” I’M SORRY for behave so, I.D.T.S that we can be ‘friend’ for any longer. (^_^)v … but don't worry... I’ll pray that Allah will send your true ‘tulang rusuk’..okay?..(buat baek plop..cait!)

p/s: I’m doing the insane… “JANGANANGKAT” don’t even know my blog address.. and the FB too…!...yeay!... what a good escape!!!!.... Thanks to Allah.. ^^v…

**I.D.T.S = I Don't Think So
**i do bergayut if i know who is on the phone.
**i don't like the way he talk. tak perlu perincian la kn.. shh... :x
**and the voice is...urrgghh!.. really DISLIKE!.... tak macam masculine... :x
**zhiexi... I THINK THAT ALL FOR NOW!... cukup-cukup... dosa ko harini kutuk org... T_T ...sape suruh tiba2 kol number ak... 

1 comment:

  1. org tuh mmg xreti bahasa la tu..ape kate cik angkat then ckpla bahasa ape2..biar die pikir salah no kot..huhuhu bleh jd ker idea ni..

    ReplyDelete