Thursday, March 31, 2011

.:a moment:.

google images - misty mountain village

as i lay down one evening...
with a bright yellow light splash on my face..
i feel warm...

i see kids running...
they laugh with joy... no worries...
yea kids... they enjoy every single moment the went through...
they laugh out-loud and cry as much as they want once they feels to...

the old days past me by that evening...
i see me... family... friends...
and some people i used to know...
but i don't remember...

i smile to myself...
i used to have a bright smile...
i used to cry dead-fully until i swallon my eyes...
i used to be a good girl...
i used to be naughty...
i used to help people who needed the most...
i used to ignore people...
i used to warm people heart... and i used to broke them...

but... everything now is a history...
a history of me... which only me could understand...

i don't have to cry or frown for the whole of mylife for the sad story happened isn't it?...

i should keep on walking... keep on travel & discover this world... there a huge treasure hidden... there are countless lesson to be learn...

i praise to Allah for what was happen...
thanks for everything happen to me...
Alhamdulillah...

p/s:... it is shock once you lost the things by the time when you need it the most... may Allah guide us to the right path...

No comments:

Post a Comment